Thursday, May 18, 2006

Randomly Sporadic

Pizza Day at the Morrisons


Blake thinks he should get to do EVERY part of all the cooking. He calls himself "The Chef". He says "I have to help because I'm the Chef."

Sneaking a piece of cheese. He reminds me of Katie and Lindsey being pirates.


Yummy Yogurt!

Obviously, this picture was taken a few weeks ago. I just ran across it and it made me smile. I think I'll go wake him up and kiss his face right now!

Lil' Podnah tries on Daddy's hat.

Here's Blake telling his dragon about when Blake was a baby.


Children add so much to life. I'm so happy for friends Wendy and Mike that just adopted baby Michael. Now they know what I know - being a parent is so wonderful and God will take care of those desires in His own time and in His own way. I'm so thankful that Michael found his way to his Mommy and Daddy. I'm so thankful that young women who are expecting and know they are not able to raise a child are smart enough to find someone who will parent their child. I pray that those who are so desparately waiting for a baby will find peace while they wait and I pray that their wait is short. Life is good!

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

thank you for this post! Blake is so beautiful- hope to see you guys soon. mags

 

Post a Comment

<< Home