Friday, April 28, 2006

Name a Blog entry you'd rather not read - This one!

I was tagged by Alan McD.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Bookkeeper for Whitten Medical Supply, no longer in existence on the corner of 8th Avenue and Rosedale.
2. General Dynamics – for a whole 8 months – not even sure what I did there besides learn my way to my desk and go look at real live F-16’s being built during my lunch hour
3. Accountant for the Western Company of North America – for you Fort Worthians, that’s Eddie Chile’s company “I’m Eddie Chiles and I’m mad” and “If you don’t have an oil well, get one!”
4. Lawnboy – assistant to my older brother for a while then took over a few of his yards when he got a “real” job taking out trash at the drugstore

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. You’ve Got Mail
2. Groundhog Day
3. White Christmas
4. Just about anything with Steve Martin

Four places you have lived:
1. Fort Worth, one end of the street
2. Abilene, Gardner, Sikes, Sherrod
3. Fort Worth, same end of the street
4. Fort Worth, other end of the street

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Amazing Race
2. Survivor – these are getting a little worn-out, but I’m hanging in there
3. Friends
4. Andy Griffith

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. England
2. Nova Scotia
3. British Columbia/Alberta/Saskatchewan
4. 43 out of 50 states – still missing Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Delaware, New Jersey

Four websites you visit often:
1. google.com
2. the blog world websites
3. jbfsale.com/fortworth – the greatest semi-annual children’s sales event known to mankind
4. weather.com – I’m a wanna-be-meteorologist

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Steak – Victoria’s Filet, medium well, please
3. Ice Cream
4. Sesame Chicken from Szechuan’s

Four places you would rather be right now:
Assuming I have my family with me…
1. In Alaska, cruising and sitting on my balcony, watching the mountains/icebergs/orcas float and swim by
2. On Mackinac Island, Michigan, spooning (while Blake naps)
3. In Abilene, picking up a baby for keeps
4. In England, maybe in Chester, having a spot ‘o tea (with cream, of course), a scone with clotted cream, and a bit of jam

I think everyone has already been tagged to do this – but I’ll see if there’s someone still out there who hasn’t.

4 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

one question...

where is the best steak in fort worth in your opinion?

p.s.
i love steve martin, too, one of my favorites of his is housesitter. just watched it today and laughed my tail off!

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Joanie said...

In Fort Worth, the best steak I've ever had was at Del Frisco's - but it helped that Kelly's boss was picking up the tab. But for folks like me with a normal pocketbook - I love Outback's Victoria's Filet.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

mmmmmm... i miss harrigan's because the chef at the one on hulen really knew how to cook a fillet without butterflying it, medium well. i am doing atkin's.

 
At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

learn my favorite site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_s134m?tab=Comments] adipex weight loss diet [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_s134m?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_s134m?tab=Comments] adipex compare [/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home