Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Have you found it?

Sorry - another Blake story - Blake just asked me while finishing his lunch "Mommy, I have a question." "What's your question?" "I lost my problem." "You lost your what?" "My problem." "Oh....OK" "I'm going to have to look for it." When he finished lunch, he got down and ran to his room and came back saying "I still can't find my problem." So....if any of you happen to run across Blake's problem, please let us know ASAP! I got sort of excited, because the biggest problem Blake has is being a terrible 2. I thought to myself - if I knew we just could have misplaced it and lost it, I would have done that ages ago. Alas...that is not the problem he lost...

3 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

they are so funny!!!!

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, I think Lindsey found it.

Alice

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

I tend to collect and keep all mine, then I become the problem for others. This works well for me and I'm happy to share this approach with Blake in the years to come...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home