Friday, April 28, 2006

January was FUN!

OK, so everyone knows how slow I am at updating my blog these days. I don't know what happened to me - I just got behind! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from January.

My boys ridin' the rails. That little Trinity Park train has been around forever. What a treasure!



We had so much fun at the Stock Show this year - especially the petting zoo.



When it came time to ride the rides, guess which ride was the only ride Blake was interested in? You got it....the TRAIN!


Just one question - why do carnies have to be so creepy?

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger ftwskies said...

If they weren't creepy, they wouldn't have to be carnies...?

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

"carnies" even the word itself is creepy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home