Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Critters, Idaho, and Cheeky Monkeys

We love the Fort Worth Zoo - it is fabulous! Blake is really taken with birds, so this is one of our favorite stops at the zoo. Blake always wants a bird to come and sit on his head. I'm afraid of what else the bird will do besides sitting on his head.




Waiting for more birdies to come get a yummy bite. (And I'm sure Blake's mother hanging over into the bird's area didn't keep them away at all!)


Fascinated with fascinating animals.



Blake was eating his "breakfast bar" the other day and after a few bites he called me in to look at his Idaho that he had carved out! This kid makes me laugh.

At least I have a picture of him in his Thomas Undies...in case he never does decide to wear them for good! This picture makes me either want to pinch his little hiney or kiss it...I'm not sure which!

5 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger karen b said...

loved the thomas undies picture. andrew informed me about six months ago that he was too old for cartoon undies anymore ... sigh ...

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Idaho toast??? that is one SMART kiddo!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

too cute. Maisy has said she will wear panties when she is three, we will see...

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

thanks for the precious Blake pictures!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

we need to take our boys to the zoo some day....we have a zoo pass. Daniel always says "no mommy, I not wear underwear...I wear diapers"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home