Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Silver Lining is not very shiny

Have you ever wondered, when you are in the middle of something terribly rotten, if you were put into this situation just so you'll be more sympathetic to others going through it? Maybe it's just an attempt to find good in the middle of something terrible, but the silver lining is rather tarnished. I've heard people who have improved their health greatly say things like "I never knew how bad I felt until I felt good." I think the other side of the coin is "I never knew how good I felt until I felt bad." If you are reading this and feeling good, thank the good Lord above for his blessings on your health, because some day you will feel bad and you'll regret not appreciating good health while you had it. Breathe in....breathe out...Wax on....Wax off....

4 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

Have I ever told you how cute Blake is??

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Joanie said...

No - you NEVER have, Danny!

Wasn't it cute on Sunday when he went nose to nose with you!

You had to love that!

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home