Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Puerto Rican Bubbas

From his dark tan, and mysterious international ways, you may think Kelly actually is Puerto Rican - but the fact is that he is my favorite Bubba found in Puerto Rico.


It's an amazing thing that when you tour the Barcardi Rum Distillery they don't let you drive your car around. I'd think free drink coupons and motor vehicles would make a fine combination. You realize how much money is in rum when you go to this distillery. It was the fanciest visitor center I have ever seen.


Laughing Bubba.

I won't go all "Brian Gambill" on you - but I do have to say that I love my Bubba!

Enough said!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

Magnificent!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

keep the pics coming, too fun :()

 

Post a Comment

<< Home