Friday, June 09, 2006

Perspective

Mark and Jodi are incredible people. I am so sad about Mark's accident but I feel like I've seen the face of God in them as they face this challenge with the most amazing faith. They have given me a much-needed perpective on some things in my life. I am so glad I know this amazing Christ-like family and I hope that you know them too.

And on a lighter note...

10 Reasons I like Jodi C:

1. She's got the cutest girls around!
2. She's friends with Julie R. - which automatically gives her more cool points.
3. She has good hair.
4. Her husband has good hair. When you think YELLOW...think MARK!
5. She can almost name all 50 states.
6. She makes really great cobbler - but everyone thinks it's my recipe!
7. Her girls entertain me on Sundays when I should be listening to the sermon.
8. She's a super duper Mommy!
9. She's just about the tiniest thing I have ever seen.
10. She's a COMMITTEE member!

I love ya, Jodi! Take care of that hubby! Thanks for making my life better!

3 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Joannie, I'm posting a comment on your blog...pretty scary considering me and computers:) I got a kick out of the 10 reasons I love Jodi, especially number 2...that Julie, she's definately cool!
The Crowells faith really has shown through in this whole ordeal. They are an amazing couple!!
Julie

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joanie, OK- you know how to make a person feel good inside- You are too sweet! And Jennifer- thank you too for all your kind words! Mark says, "Jules- nice try!" You girls make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside- which is pretty easy right now b/c I have on jeans and it is like 100 degrees outside! Seriously, we have such wonderful friends and such a great church family- this experience has shown us so much love and dedicated friendships- we knew that God would prevail!
Also, I've been meaning to tell both of you how meaningful it was that you both came up to the hospital that night. What a blessing you are in our lives! We love you!

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Wezie said...

I know I am finding this a little late, but we have gotten to know the Crowell's this past month and we love them too!!! Jodi is especially spunky and funny - and boy can she waterski!!!! Of course Mark has that Brian Gambill quality - seems quiet and reserved and then comes out with something really hilarious....The Reinke's are also very precious - I want to be like Jodi and Julie when I am their age...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home