Monday, January 30, 2006

Queen for a Day

OK - another sappy Blake story...

The other day, Blake was crawling all over me (this kid has more energy!) and he bundled up his favorite blanket - a.k.a. "nite nite" - and put it on top of my head and said "You are a Queen, Mommy!"

Little does he know how sweet that sounds to a mommy! I asked him if he was the Prince and he kinda looked at me funny! I suggested to him that Daddy was the King and I was the Queen and that made him the Prince. He giggled and said "yesssssss".

Kelly quickly chimed in and said "Yes, Blake, she IS the queen, and don't forget it!"

The King thinks he's funny.

4 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

I love that story. And we saw you on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Yes, you were like seeing Bobo from the back row (a speck) but we saw you!

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

That waqs supposed to be "Bono" from the back row, probably the only way I'd afford a ticket to see U2...

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

you are definately a "Queen" of a mother in our book, what a teacher and dedicated mom! M.C.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh that story is too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home