Thursday, January 26, 2006

Who Stole My "N"?

Be Warned: There's an "N" theif on the loose.

OK, I don't want to go all Nervous Nelly on you here, but some nincompoop has nabbed the "N" off of my keyboard. Obviously, the "N" key still exists, but the actual key is blank - no letter on it at all. If I find the numskull that took it, it won't be a pretty sight.

I mean, really, what did the "N" ever do to you?

Nuts, Neurosurgeons, Nougat, New Mexico, Nintendo, Noogies, Noodle Salad, Nitrous Oxide, Nostradamus...

Gotta have my "N"

4 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

Hmmm...

KELLY

BLAKE

JOA IE

Who would want the "N"?!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Emily said...

In undergrad, the delete key came off of Nicholes computer...I guess that thief was saying that Nichole was perfect and never needs to delete anything...

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger karen b said...

ha ha, i have it

Karenn

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Joanie said...

You, Dann, and Anndrew were already on my list of suspects. Don't be surprised if Inspector Clouseau shows up at your front door.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home