Monday, January 30, 2006

At Least I'm Doing One Thing Right!

Being a mom of a 2 year old is a challenge. I feel like I am making tons of mistakes all day long and just hope I've not ruined Blake yet!

But today, I got a nice surprise. I had the feeling like "oh, thank you, Lord, maybe I am doing at least one thing right!"

Blake decided he would like a corny dog for lunch. Another healthy lunch for my little guy! So I got it out of the freezer and told him we needed to heat it for 45 seconds in the microwave. I put it on a plate and opened up the microwave and asked him again, "now how many seconds do we heat it?"

His answer:

"40 days and 40 nights!"

At least I'm pounding those Bible stories into his head (along with his FABULOUS Bible class teachers, of course!) enough that he came up with that.

Hopefully, he isn't ruined yet! There may still be hope!

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

HA!! I love it, ok so I'm totally catching up on my blog reading. I had to work the front desk on Friday afternoon this week (not the usual). All the professors are gone, perfect time for blogs!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home