Wednesday, September 28, 2005

People I Like

10 reasons I like Wanda Lyle:

(These are not the only reasons I like Wanda...nor are they necessarily the main reasons I like Wanda...they are just a few reasons that come to mind.)

1. She has a funny laugh.
2. She adores her husband - though apparently she has spoiled him ROTTEN!
3. She makes me feel like I'm not a bad mommy.
4. She loves my son.
5. She's got great hair. What would Wanda be like without her big Texas hair?
6. She has such a wonderfully comfortable house.
7. Everyone likes being Wanda's friend.
8. She can relate to a lot of different aged people.
9. She makes me laugh. You should hear her when she's at the podium at the Ladies' Retreat.
10. She is a wonderful person and always seems to do the right thing.

You know what?

I don't just like Wanda...I love her!

I know Wanda doesn't read blogs - I don't think she even messes with a computer - but just in case -

Wanda - thanks for being just like you are - please don't ever change!

4 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

I'm with you 100%. Wanda is a genuine Christian lady. She always has a smile for everyone. She once gave me a can of hairspray so I try to achieve 'big hair' like her. A big Amen for Wanda.
M.C.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Wezie said...

Wanda said that Preston's meat loaf was DEVINE last Sunday...for those of you who know her you know exactly how DEVINE sounded. How does she get her hair to do that? Does she ever have bed-head?

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Joanie said...

She raved about the meatloaf to me the other day. She went on and on about it!

On the hair...only Miss Clairol knows for sure...just keep Wanda away from open flames.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger karen b said...

you know i love wanda too. she's always been one of my "texas moms." i think my real mom feels better about me living out here knowing that someone like wanda is watching out for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home