Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I think it is broken

There were no extra parts. It came assembled. I just don't know how to make it work properly. I really think it is broken and the warranty ran out over a year ago. It makes me very sad. I can't believe I finally got one, and now I've broken it. My mom said it can be fixed - but I just feel so bad. I see others with theirs and everything works fine. How come mine is malfunctioning? Why am I so clueless that I broke mine? I broke it and it's all my fault. I was thinking about getting another one, but now I'm afraid I will break that one too. I feel so ashamed.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

dearie, this is not a matter between you and your mother, and it is not a matter between you and the Maytag Repair Man, and I don't think you should be getting two.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Wezie said...

Sometimes things just have a way of repairing themselves. One day you wake up and it's working again. Maybe it just needs a rest - maybe you need a rest. Sometimes a companion piece is just the solution.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home