Wednesday, August 03, 2005

FREE slightly damaged ELECTRONICS

Does anyone know of someone who would be interested in "mildly damaged" electronics? Here's the deal...we had a power surge at our home and it blew our T.V., VCR, Tivo, CD player, Receiver, and several other little things. I'm thinking that someone who knows what they are doing could do a fairly simple repair of the thing-a-ma-jig and have some good stuff. I was going to set it out at the street and just see if someone would take it - but thought I'd see if my vast blog readership (come on, you two, surely you know someone) might know of someone who might want it. They may be damaged beyond repair...but who knows? Let me know if you know of someone. I'll probably put it out at the street on Saturday if I don't hear from anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home