Thursday, July 21, 2005

Sweet Dreams

I've been asking Blake every morning when he gets up if he had sweet dreams. He gives me a "uh-huh" and then I ask him what he dreamed about and everyday he tells me the same thing..."Cookies"! It makes me laugh! I hope he truly is dreaming of happy things like cookies...that's the way it should be when you are a little guy...nothing more complex than cookies!

He doesn't know about Oreos yet. Just think how great his dreams will get once he does!

And speaking of cookies...

If you could only have one more cookie in your entire lifetime, what kind of cookie would you want? I'm thinking Oreos would be at the top of my list.

8 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

my gramma's peanut butter cookies. she made them with homemade peanut butter. she also carved our initials out in them with a knife (before baking).she did this to ensure that all of us grandkids would get our fair share.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

Oreos with DOUBLE STUFF!

Hey, I linked to you in today's post on my blog.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

You won the caption contest today with your, "Does this crown..." caption!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Ashley N said...

Sorry we weren't there today...we went to Dallas for the weekend to visit Mom's sister. I hate that I missed Blake's special message!!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

My dad's mother made a large yellow sugar cookie that seems to be gone with her. I tried but it's just not the same.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Homemade chocolate are always my favorite, with lots of chocolate chips and chopped walnuts. Yum, now I am hungry.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

I'd guess Chewy Chips Ahoy! Good when nuked.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Emily said...

I clicked comment to type "homemade sugar cookies with icing" but then saw the first comment of "homemade peanut butter" and am now having trouble deciding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home