Friday, May 27, 2005

Jenni-Poo's Team

Jennifer,

Congratulations! You are the 2nd person I have stalked now…with, of course, the exception of that one guy that has that restraining order out against me…but that’s another topic for another day! Actually, you told me you hadn’t been blogging a long time, and you mentioned that your posts weren’t so long, so I decided I could read all of yours without as big of a time commitment as was the case with our literary genius friend who has MUCH to say – so that’s how come I decided to stalk you after Lindsey. Since I feel like I will never have an original thought of my own, and never get to actually post something inspirational for the world (“inspirational” & “Joanie” – they don’t really go together!), I think I’ll post my reply to your posts-to-date on my blog – just so it will look like I’ve done something besides just reply. Lindsey’s got my link on her page so find my reply there.

Here are the comments I feel compelled to make just to get caught up on the times I have missed in the blogging world.

Statements that HAVE to be made:
1. I DID NOT really love ChaChi – it was just a thing one summer.
2. If your funny friend is the same funny friend I have, I just have to say that she is the funniest female I have ever known…and I mean EVER!
3. You are a great mom! I sure hope I don’t screw up Blake’s life and he ends up being one of those kids that everyone runs from when they see him coming! Any hints on how to do that, since your kids have turned out so great?

Suggestions that NEED to be made:
1. Put a bottle of white-out in Coleton’s pocket and run it through the wash – see if it doesn’t solve that nasty ink issue.

Questions I MUST ask:
1. Now I know why Brian looks so familiar to me – he was Colonel Flagg, wasn’t he? At first I thought he might have been Klinger, but Klinger did not have good legs like Brian, so, I flipped back to the neurotic guy, which seemed like a better fit.
2. Did the parrot have a wooden leg? Doesn’t it usually go “a parrot with a wooden leg walks up my driveway…”?

OK – so that wasn’t so painful, was it?

I’m so glad to be your friend, Jenni-Poo! Remember….I’m on YOUR team! Off to do more stalking! Lemme see…who is next…

Love ya,

Joanie

4 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Joanie said...

JenniPoo,

When Brian was Colonel Flagg, wasn't he also a Las Vegas show girl for a while - doing 2 shows/night at the Sands?

Do you suppose the parrot ever walked into a bar?

Incidentally, do you still have the parrot/love bird?

JB
(I love it when people know my true nature and call me JB!)

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Me! Me! Stalk "The Baby" Next!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Joanie said...

Stalk "the Baby"? I didn't know EMMA had a blog.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I'm hurt. Truly hurt Joanie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home